LIQUID FREEZING: the liquid phase of nitrous oxide
- Convenient and portable
- Precise application with a constant penetrating temperature of -89°C
- Applications in dermatology, gynaecology, plastic surgery, dentistry, and aesthetics.
- Ergonomic, pen-shaped design
- Minimal pain and invasiveness
- Two-year warranty
The CryoSuccess cryosurgery unit uses the liquid phase of nitrous oxide to treat skin lesions at a temperature of -89°C.
The device fits in the hand like a pen and freezes the treatment area via direct contact between the skin and the glass end of the tip.
The unit has three main components: a central body piece, a nitrous oxide cartridge, and a cryosurgery tip. When the glass end of the tip is in contact with the desired treatment area and the lever is pressed, nitrous oxide is delivered through the body to the tip, causing rapid cooling of the treatment area.
The CryoSuccess system is reusable, and the contact tips can be sterilised after use by autoclaving.
The CryoSuccess unit has a manufacturer warranty of 2 years, which covers the replacement of defective parts.
Included in box:
- One CryoSuccess cryosurgery unit
- One protective cap for CryoSuccess
- One CryoSuccess 1 mm standard tip
- One Cryouccess nitrous oxide cartridge
- One metal pin (for cartridge attachment)