Dermatoscope prize draw T&Cs
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to this prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Schuco International (London) Ltd (Schuco).
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who are based in the UK. The practice nominated must also be based in the UK (Schuco employees are excluded from entering).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and your practice is based in the UK and eligible to claim any prize they may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those who registered up to 12:30 pm on 31st May 2022. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. To enter the prize draw simply register on our website: https://
9. Schuco will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize for each nominated winner is one DermLite DL200 Hybrid, one DermLite Connection Kit (size is selected by winner), 1-hour in-person training with an account manager.
11. There will be 10 winners.
12. The winners will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Schuco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be able to appeal.
16. The winners will be notified in June (date is subject to stock availability) via the email provided during entry along with their chosen practice.
17. Schuco will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Schuco reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize, alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Schuco to administer the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for updates of the winning participants by subscribing to our marketing mailing list at https://schuco.co.uk/.
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and practice nominated to any other prize draw participants if requested via Schuco.
23. An announcement of the winner's first name and practice will be made via Schuco's site.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Schuco's Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Schuco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Schuco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. The winners will receive 1 hour of practical training with an account manager. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. Schuco reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
28. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.